After a two-years forced break, Salone del Mobile returns to open its doors to the world of furniture. In the 2022 edition, which will take place from June 7 to 12, Blifase will be present to welcome you and show you all the latest news.
Blifase showroom will be located at the hall 8, stand D22
Latest news from Blifase
Our exhibition space will be developed around the concept of perspectives to guide the visitor through forms and new ideas of comfort. For this important event, we have come up with new design models capable of combining refined elements and trendy nuances. In addition, visitors will have the opportunity to test some products, reinterpreted with new materials and functional details.
Per questo importante appuntamento, abbiamo ideato nuovi modelli di design in grado di coadiuvare elementi ricercati e nuances di tendenza. Inoltre, i visitatori avranno l’opportunità di testare alcuni prodotti reinterpretati con materiali nuovi e dettagli funzionali.
Here's the latest news:
- IKKOKU: our unique-style product arrives in Milan in the lounge, chair, armchair and stool version with modern paddings and extreme softness.
- SCUELEthe collection has a light outline with unique shapes, created by the designers Giorgia Zanellato and Daniele Bortotto. Chair, lounge, and stool models are renewed with bright colours.
- WAVE: the family, designed by the studio Carlesi and Tonelli, represents the essence of comfort, with its harmonious and soft lines.
- WEDGE: the new coloured segments, with their distinctive profile, provide style and highlight our stand. This perfect combination of geometric shapes can furnish unique environments.
- HAIKU: this new collection represents a unique combination of different shapes and materials, interlacing sinuously. With its various versions, it will be the protagonist of the 2022 edition.
Find out more about our collections on our website blifase.it
Meet us at at Hall 8, stand D22
This year, we are particularly proud to participate at the 60th edition of the Salone del Mobile in Milan: a great achievement also for our company that has been exhibiting uninterruptedly for 50 years at the most important design event. We look forward to welcoming you at our exhibition space.
View our page on the official fair website.